Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baseball '09

Let the games begin. I love writing about sports. Not everyone loves reading about sports. Don't ask me why. If everyone were rational, this wouldn't be an interesting world to inhabit.

The point is, I'm going to create different foci for my blogs. This one will be my sports playground, where I can write my biased opinions and musings about that particular paradigm of interest. Mostly, it will be baseball and soccer, hence the title, which plays on a pun on 'pitch.'

To start, a collection of links to some of my posts so far this year concerning my project of attending as many baseball games as possible, at least one a month. Why did I set myself this project? Because it's baseball, obviously.

Volume I

Volume II

Random Baseball Thoughts

Volume III

The rest will follow, as one pitch follows another, and as red cards follow Mexico when they play the US.

No comments: